Every business needs an Instagram account for marketing purposes, no matter what industry you’re in. Instagram is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms right now and a very important part of your online strategy. It allows you to capture pictures or short videos, which can then be shared with your followers or on other social networks like Facebook and Twitter. The most recent changes made by Instagram include a number of new features that can make your photos stand out even more. If you are planning to start using Instagram as part of your digital marketing strategy, here are some things you should know:
1. What content should I share? – When creating an Instagram account for your business, it’s important to remember that there are different ways of using it depending on what kind of company you have. For example, if you sell handmade jewelry and accessories, posting pictures of products is going to work better than sharing inspirational quotes. On the other hand, a travel agency could post photos of exotic destinations in order to inspire people to travel. The key here is to always keep your target audience in mind when deciding what content to share.
2. How often should I post? – In general, businesses tend to overdo it with their social media posts so try not to do that with Instagram as well! Posting too much can annoy your followers and make them less likely to follow you in the future. However, if you don’t post regularly enough people might think that your account is abandoned or inactive. Finding a balance between posting too much and posting too little is important for any business on Instagram. If you’re just starting out, aim for 2-3 posts per week and see how it goes from there.
3. What are hashtags? – Hashtags are a great way of getting your content in front of more people, especially if you’re trying to reach a specific audience. For example, if you want to reach other business owners and entrepreneurs, using #entrepreneur or #business might be a good idea. If you’re targeting customers who love photography, using #photography or #pictureoftheday might work better for you. Keep in mind that there is no limit on how many hashtags you can use! However, it’s important not to go overboard with them as well. Using too many hashtags can make your post look spammy and unattractive so try not to exceed 5-7 tags per post.
4. How do I create an Instagram account for my business? – First, you need to make sure that your profile is public and not private so that people can find you easily. Then, all you have to do is search for your company name on Instagram and click on Follow. If your page doesn’t show up in search results, you might have a problem with your username or URL so double-check those before trying again.
5. What are some good examples of businesses using Instagram effectively? – Some companies that do a great job with their Instagram accounts include Nike, Red Bull, GoPro, and many more. Take a look at these profiles and see what you can learn from them!
6. How do I get more followers on my business’ Instagram account? – The best way to get more followers is by creating quality content for your target audience and sharing it on other social networks like Facebook or Twitter. This will not only help you reach a wider audience but will also make people who see your posts on other platforms more likely to follow you as well. Another good tip is to pay attention to hashtags and use them in your posts whenever possible. This way, you’ll be able to reach an even larger number of people who might find your company interesting!
7. What are some good tools that can help me with my Instagram marketing strategy? – Using a scheduling tool like Hootsuite or Buffer is a great way of saving time and increasing your productivity when it comes to posting on social media. It’s also a great idea to use an analytics tool like Iconosquare or Simply Measured, which will allow you to see how well your posts are performing and what kind of content performs best for your audience.
8. How do I create an effective Instagram post? – Creating an effective post is all about having something valuable and interesting to say! If you have a good product or service, make sure that your followers know about it by sharing some photos of it or writing a short description in your caption. This way, they’ll be more likely to check out your profile and follow you as well. Another good idea is to share behind-the-scenes photos from your company’s events or office parties so that people can get a glimpse into what life at your company looks like!
9. What are some great hashtags for my business’ Instagram account? – Some good hashtags that you can use on your posts include #smallbusiness, #entrepreneur, #marketing, and many more! Just make sure that you’re using relevant tags so that people will be able to find your content easily. If you’re not sure what kind of tags work best for your company, try looking at other companies in your industry and see what they’re using!